Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A wonderful day

Reflections in Lee's Goggles - Crater Lake, Oregon Crater Lake, Oregon ~ October 8, 2009

That's Steve on the left, me on the right, and Lee wearing the goggles. The two guys rode their bikes all the way around the lake - not an easy ride, either. It's 36 miles of constant ups and downs. The day was absolutely gorgeous. I'll post more pictures of the lake as this blog continues. Today's post is for Weekend Reflections. Go ahead and check them out :)

13 comments:

Lowell said...

What a great picture! You didn't ride?

Lee is just too much! I know he's younger than I am, but still, a 36-mile ride up and down hills is not something I would even attempt! What a guy!

tapirgal said...

@ Jacob: No, I had the very important job of driving the car to meet them at several points to make sure they were still breathing.

Guy D said...

Great idea for a reflection shot!

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

cieldequimper said...

:-) Hello everyone!

Halcyon said...

I really like this one. You got two reflections for the price of one!

Anonymous said...

Neat photo. Reminds me of the stereotype state trooper.

Crafty Green Poet said...

excellent photo! sounds like a challenging ride!

Julie said...

I tried out a similar shot earlier this week, Tapirgal. Yours is much more complex than I achieved. Good to be able to see the three of you in one image.

Nice post.

Lucy Corrander said...

I saw your exlanation of this photo on Julie's blog. Chance and recognising a good thing when you see it are, I reckon, often as important in photography as knowing what you are doing or intending. Bet you are proud of this photo, however it came about.

Lucy

Lee Spangler said...

Your photo eclipses anything I might have accomplished on that ride. It is superb.

tapirgal said...

I don't think so. You guys were amazing!

Un regard offert said...

Bel auto-portrait !

James said...

That is so cool they way you got two different scenes, one in each eye. Great shot!