Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Walk in the Park

Rome ~ April 17, 2004

Leaving Rome, we walked under dripping clouds past magnificent flowering trees and the pale blue Fontana del Peschiera in the Villa Borghese on the way to pick up our rental car. After a memorable few days and many sights seen, we were heading down the coast. My photos between here and Naples were, unfortunately, mainly of the drive-by type. But there were several interesting sights, and I'll try to post them over the next few days.

My Web Page: tapirback.com

5 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Rome is a wonderful place!You can breath history in every corner!
This picture is beautiful, the trees are adorable!
hugs
Léia

Lowell said...

This is a part of Rome I failed to see! Darn it! It's very pretty and reminds me a bit of the ponds around the Eiffel Tower.

Lee Spangler said...

Wasnt this part of the Villa Borghese??

Pat Tillett said...

There isn't a single thing wrong with drive-by photos if you are on the move.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can almost see nymphs and dryads frolicking with Pan and some satyrs in this spot.